Specialization in Facilty Services for Education
SSC has a personalized, one-on-one approach that allows us to ensure each and every customer receives the quality service we promise. At the same time, we also have the backing of the largest support services company in the country to guarantee financial, personnel and technological resources. Compass Group North America is the leading support services and foodservice management company. Throughout the US and Canada, Compass Group North America has more than 220,000 associates in all 50 states, ten provinces and two territories. It truly is the best of both worlds with unparalleled value that none of our competitors can match.
You can utilize our resources and see firsthand the value to your institution
- SSC’s president knows every facet of the business – he has been with SSC for more than 20 years
- Supported by the largest support services company in the nation, Compass Group
- Compass Group has $28.3 billion in revenue worldwide and 500,000 associates
- Sister company to Chartwells, Flik, and Bon Appetit
- Strong vendor relationships
- Minority partnership options
- E&I Purchasing Services available
- Dozens of certifications and trade organization partnerships such as LEED, CIMS, ASBO, APPA, Playground Safety Compliance, and many more
Partnered with Chartwells
A sister company of SSC, Chartwells is a part of the education sector of Compass Group, the world’s largest provider of high-quality foodservices. Chartwells is comprised of three divisions, K-12 Schools, Flik Independent Schools, and Higher Education. From big school districts to university campuses to small independent schools, their experience in educational dining service makes them a valuable partner for any learning environment. As a division of Compass Group North America, Chartwells combines the value and resources of a global foodservices network with the on-site expertise of local managers. Together, SSC and Chartwells can offer your institution an affordable range of innovative solutions for your food and support service needs.